MUSTARD : a pungent powder or paste prepared from the seed of the mustard plant, much used as a food seasoning or condiment.
FORK : an instrument having two or more prongs or tines, for holding, lifting, an implement for handling food.
BATHROBE : a long, loose, coatlike garment, for wearing before and after a bath, over sleepwear, or as leisure wear at home.
TURTLE : any reptile of the order Chelonia, comprising aquatic and terrestrial species having the trunk enclosed in a shell consisting of a dorsal caparace and a ventral plastron.
SHELDRAKE : any of several Old World ducks of the genera Tardona or Casarca, certain species of which have highly variegated plumage.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can you eat sheldrakes with a fork?
ReplyDeleteHello Kristy, how are you? Well, I don't know if I can eat this kind of ducks. If I could, I will. Because I had already eaten duck before.
ReplyDelete